Monitor your resources
Use the Monitoring page to view the status and health of your resources, such as containers and servers.
The following information is shown for each container.
- Container ID Container ID.
- Image Name Image used to create the container.
- Cluster Cluster the container belongs to.
- Status Container status (number of days running).
The following information is shown for each server (node) in the cluster.
- Hostname IP address.
- Cluster Cluster the server belongs to.
- Status Overall server status, indicated by an icon (OK or warning).
- Availability Server availability. A checkmark is shown if the server is running.
Click the hostname to view CPU, memory and container statistics for a server.
Click CPU, Memory or Container size to view more detailed statistics. You can select a date range or click Now to view the current status.