Set up your application
Follow these steps to set up your application in MedStack Control.
- Create a cluster.
- Add nodes to the cluster.
- If you have a private registry for your Docker images, add the registry.
- If your services require configs, volumes, or secrets, add these items. Note that if you add these items after adding a service, you’ll need to update the service in order to use them.
- Create services to add to the swarm and create containers based on Docker images.
- When you are ready to connect your swarm to the internet, add a MedStack Control Load Balancer service and configure the Load Balancer section of your service.