Set up your application
Follow these steps to set up your application in MedStack Control.
- Create a cluster.
- Add nodes to the cluster.
- If you have a private registry for your Docker images, add the registry credentials to your cluster.
- If your services require configs, volumes, or secrets, add these items to the cluster.
It is important to note that if you add these items after adding a service, you’ll need to update the service in order to use them.
- Create services to add to the swarm and create containers based on Docker images.
- When you are ready to connect your swarm to the internet, add MedStack's load balancer managed service to your cluster and ensure you have configured the domain mapping for your public services.