Making a service available at multiple domains
Note, the order of operations here is key.
First, you will need to update your DNS settings with an A record for:
- The IP address of the Manager node in this specific cluster.
- Using the subdomains or domains at which the service will be available.
Then, you will need to update the domain mapping information in the service configuration on MedStack Control.
Once you've added a load balancer to your cluster, you may configure your services' domain mapping to specify the domains at which the service is available to the open internet. This can be done by entering the domains separated by commas in the domain field of the "Domain mapping" section on the service configuration form.
- Navigate to your Cluster configuration.
- Select the service you'd like to configure (or add a new custom service) in the Services tab.
- For updating existing services, click the Update button on the service's page.
- Add the domains you'd like to make the service available at in the Domain field separated by commas (no spaces).
// Example domain: "app.company.com,app2.company.com"